Thursday, February 5, 2009

Year 12

While Brendom is having an exhilarating time at school with bludge I.T classes and double in the afternoon... I'm about to destroy the world with my bare hands... simply put.. year 12 English sucks :) I have a sac next week on an oral which is just so BADDDD T_T I dunno waht im doing

AND i have a further test tommroow with a calculator which doesnt exactly create histograms or box plots! So yeh.. I'm dead

AND i have Chinese homework which should jsut be decimated for the good of the planet as chiense is gay >.< But chiense school with Brendom and David shall be fun :)

AND Accoutning is boring T_T

AND Methods.. ohh boy here it comes.. another horror subject but it is actually pretty fun! It's actually not to bad so yeh... can't complain there... See got you there... using an English device caused by repetition and.. aww I'm to tired to type the rest >.<

So there you have it.. the glorious life of a year 12 simply put in a nutshell. Said to be the best year, an absolute nourishment and enrichment of life some might say, well... It can be.. If you want it to be... oh wellz... English here i come XD

totes (thank you urban-dictionary)

Actually... whats with the "wishlist" thing down below... its so random... plz fill me in someone XD

Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment