Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tiresome week

It's so bad, this whole week and the week before i've been pile by loads of homework..(even though some of them aren't due till like next month) i've been cramming trying to finish all my work for some break to blog! So i gotta work, blog, blog,work,work,blog.. so tiresome.

I funny thing happened this week. My methods teacher wasnt in a very good mood. me and my classmates came in and a sat down. he started telling us to turn to chapter 10 of out maths book... then he started writing down stuff bout surds on the white board. He wrote 2 white boards filled with notes, we all copied it down, then we ask him quesitons about the test we were gonna have which was easy arithmitic test. then he paused...GG!!! My gosh! we had to rip like 2 pages out of useless notes. another funny thing was it was yr 10 maths! and josh didnt remeber a thing!

Anywho books and paper sheets and words are all collapsing on me and brendan was no help... only for chemistry. Well i had a good week so far and i hope you'd get a good week too!

From David

No comments:

Post a Comment