Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Tired =="zzzzz

I want to blog so I do my homework first. I can never get a decent blog B4 my actually sleeping time. And when I do have time, My brother is busy on his forums untill 11. I HAD 3 computers in my house, untill i decided no more computer games. More time on study. And today Josh comes up wanting to play Rakion. I tried to Depersuade him, but he was stiff as a rock, and then brendan wanted to play as well. Hmph! Im not going into the temtation in playing computer games with friends.

I took an cute photo of Josh today. Aparrently I said I wouldn't post it up. But the picture looks kinda like Josh kissing the air with his eye open. XD~! I wet my $2xx cas Calculator!! It has troubles in turning it off and on and it is suppose to be touch screen but i can't touch it no more! boo hoo.

Well I gotta get healthy habbits and try to sleep earlier.Nite nite everyone!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment