Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don't Hurt Me~! I Hurt Myself :p

==Eh... What a bummer. today was intersting so was monday.. I had an analysis task for GMA.. i don't think i did very well :p I couldnt do the last question.. the analysis task was out of 30... the last quesiton was worth 10 marks.. GG! We were playing touch down Rugby.. I ran with the ball and without looking i ran into this metal template which was the height of around about 4 metres... It almost fell, but the concern should be on me, i hit head first! Ouch! So i sucked up, acted like a man and didnt cry... I helped prevent the template from falling. It was a 3 man job.

Today something rather interesting happened :] At lunch time when I was practising dancing in the hall. I recieved a ball from the people playing soccer. I picked it up and i wanted to throw it somewhere where they had to go somewhere else to get it. So they wouldn't kick it back up on stage for a while. And because It was dark I couldn't see a thing, I pulled back my arm, threw the ball and...BAM! I hit something. I went closer to see what I hit..JOSH!! Ack! I hit Josh's Poor Innocent Face. Dont hurt me peoplez!~ =[

David~!

No comments:

Post a Comment