Saturday, February 21, 2009

21.2.09

Today I woke up at about 10:30 am, best sleep i had in ages. I'm down to just 6 peices of homework, Maths methods- 3 Exerxcises to finish. GMA- also 3 exercises to finish. Psychology- Baby observation experiment project thingy. We study babies =] Chinese- Essay. English- A worksheet and a my space profile o.o Weird teacher. Chemistry- Ch2 questions. Josh is already up to chapter 4! my teacher uses half her time to think up of lame jokes.

My chem teachers Jokes:
1. What is the formula for water? H to O. H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O
2. A proton walks into a bar, proton says should i be here? bartender says im positive.
3. If H2O is the formula for water. What is the formula for Ice? H2O- Cubed

My chem teachers jokes makes me wanna cry =="

Today I went to chinese school. I was late. Josh and Keean was tormenting me and Elizabeth. We all know that she's Brendans girl ==" I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE RECORD!
Anywho I did my essay away from keean so he'd stop asking me questions on how to write this character and this charatcer. After chinese school I went home and searched on google for out blog and guess what?! Were on google w00t!

Go on google and search : Brendom_Keeam_Davdom

I wanted to do some homework after but im tired so im going to either sleep or watch a movie.

Have a good one~!

David~!

No comments:

Post a Comment