Saturday, February 14, 2009

14.02.09

Today, I had chinese school. I arrived at about 1:00 when we usually start at about 1:30 but i had to get some payments in. Ack I probab;y had the worst chinese class ever. 0.0 I was reading this example essay and i was unable to read some words. Aw i sucked hardcore. I even had to refer to keeans notes ==" Keean was being evil at one of our breaks, he was about to drop brendans country road bag out of the window, I know keean wouldn't do it but brendan thought he was going to. Aw I was writing an letter to 小明. Set time :40 minutes. It took me about an hour! Fail! I usually take half an hour, Rawr! Rage man. I gotta study hard. I have to put more effort and more time on chinese! Hmm, Stress levels already building up. Brothers getting annoying, School Work stacking up and Expectations of family and relatives are rising.

im invisible ,Well it makes everything in life easier because =] No Girl can see me! So they wont distract me. So pure study! Heres the plan, study, Get 50 for all subjects go to canbridge uni and study medical law, invent this thing that cures everything. Get the money and use it to gamble! Then I'll be gambling unitll Im richer than Bill Gates Bwahaha! Actually I'd prob get like 35-40 Avg. But my subjects get scaled so becomes 45+ XD~! Then over score becomes 96+. I wanna be an engineer. dunno what kind but anything will do. If im a computer engineer I would build the best computer for myself! Bwahaha!

Keean shall be an architect or a business man and build an awsome house or buy one and brendan will be an accountant so he can manage our money, Lots and Lots of money!! And I'll Earn all the Ka-ching! by building and selling all my comps! Bwhahaha! What a perfect life that would be. And if anyone of us move out then they'll get 33.33% of what we have.

well I should stop day dreaming and start making a reality so I gotta study hard, blog, dance, wtvr. Work Hard! ~o.o~ Cyaz

David

No comments:

Post a Comment