Sunday, February 8, 2009

08.02.09

Yesterday nite was the biggest bummer... I thought brendan was a coding pro, but he wasn't==" so i went on the net searching for a coding tutor. i found the online tutor and it took me about an hour to learn the basics. IT WAS SO HARD!! I nearly died it was like an endless algebra question. with all these symbols <>/:"{}?% seriously its gonna take me a semster to be a real pro =="

Anyways I wanted to type up a blog about soccer day on friday. But scince i wasnt part of keeam and brendoms blog at that time i am doing so now. before the soccer game me, keean, josh and me went to eat dinner at bh. we ordered a whole duck, gai lan and iced tea. 3 of them. I only had $2.10 in my pocket and a piece of gum wrapped in a tissue,eww i wonder how that got there o.o?
anywho we manage to finish the whole duck (i dont know bout you but i was stuffed) and now i owe keean about $15 for paying for me.ggness i have like no money. we walked to aqualink. hoping that soccer was indoors for once. but it wasnt. i didnt have any shoes to play soccer in. so i was desperate aasking nearly everyone for a pair of shoes.

Josh the wonder boy had an extra pair of shoes...size 8 and 1/2. gg. i usually wear size 9 and 1/2 sport shoes or size 9 converse. You had to make the shoe loosen to the max. the first few minutes of playing wasnt so bad. but as time gradually increases...so does the pain. The one time when i was goal keeper josh come in trying to shoot a goal and i toe bash the ball..OUCH! Well everything was fine. i didnt bleed or anything. everyone was had fun. those who were offside play tennis.

Well thats my report for friday..not much interesting stuff but just a fill in for today =]

No comments:

Post a Comment