Monday, February 2, 2009

w00t school!

Finally, at last Year 12 has finally occurred to me... the final stride in high school, the year that shall determine your uni, relectant yet hopeful.. we all take those step forward day by day (teonaka XD) but yes.. first day back.. insane amount of work! Ill et bog shall be diminishing over the course of the year T_T

w00t! I OFFICALLY DROPPED SPESH!!! (After like 16 weeks of debating) Luckily for me now I dun have my English and Spesh exam on the same day! Everything is nicely set out into individual days :) But i could change this decision in the next couple of days to the dismay of my head of year who nearly killed me for choosing further maths >.<

School wasn't bad... wasn't hot... didnt need to wear ties which is always a plus but yeh.. nothin left to blog... cept...

BRENDOM AND FRANCES CANT SING xP Ken pwns u

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment