Friday, February 20, 2009

Hellos~!

I got lots of work. Thats all I got to say. My brother is also hosting a forum. My brother thinks im jealous...I don't really care. Anywhos I heard the Quote of the day from brendan.. this is what happen.

Refer to last pot by brendan. You'll understand more =]
around about 1:20 pm at school
Brendan:(Writing formula's on his wrist)
David: Hey brendan!...Hey your cheating! Your not a girl who can write on their wrist, cause the usually wear jumpers covering the formula's.
Brendan: I'm not cheating! Grrr..
David: Fine.
about 3:15pm outside school
David: How did ya go on the test.
Brendan: Aw :( I cheated and I still failed.
David: Your funny brendan XD

Funniest Quote of the day: Aw :( I cheated and I still failed.
hehe funny boi.

I'm tired, schedule packed, I probs can only fit 2 movies in my schedule and 5 meetings before I fall behind my schedule. :p Its tight. Unless I cancel out my dancing. Which I am not. I love it too much! If I ever get my legs broken I would cry... not because of the pain but because I put so much effort in doing the thing I like best!

David~!

No comments:

Post a Comment