Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pretty Tiring Week

Hey David Here~!

Photo day just do day. I was practising on my smile this morning for bout' half an hour :p Funny thing is when it got up to the photo man I didn't have a chance to smile cause he told me to say " Go the Bombers!" And Josh told me he had a kinda stoner face. =] He also told me it was Daniels birthday today so..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Anywayz I got tests,tests, Hw, Hw, Results, Results. I'm stressing im not using all my time for studying. Maybe I should cut something back for example loitering? Haha! I had a great day today, hope you had a great day as well guys! Haha feel Soz for Keeans Yr. But I hope all the hard work will pay through!

Monday Test, Wednesday Test, Monday Next Assignment Due, Rawr And Homework In between, It never ends! My little brother is getting quite on my nerves. He's always asking to do things i really dislike doing like helping him tank up, tense this muscle, tense that muscle. Show me this many push ups blah blah blah! ==" No one finds it annoying but me.

Well Sunday is now officially the best day of the week. Yup, I get to sleep in and sleep as early as I want :p Saturday is full on cramming of homework. And I muck around for about an hour, its a weekly habit :p

Well wish none of us get to stressed :p Holidaiiz Plz come soon! I want time to be at the speed of light this year and Times infinity for the next. XD Have a good one!

David~!

No comments:

Post a Comment