Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yay~!

Hey I'm in such a happy mood~! =]
I found my lost recharger for my mobile phone, and in great joy i lost my phone ~.~
But soon after found it! After using up 2 hours of homework time =="
I thought I dropped my recharger on the feirry from tasmania! Turns out to be in my aunties house! To make a long story short, I was delivering mah jong on my bike to my aunties house for chinese new years so my mum can play. I some how dropped it...

Anyways I'm happy I also found my digimon! I cracked it apart and got the batteries for my Digital watch! I also found my old computer kit. ah~ the good old days when i didnt understand computers and relatives would give me computers and i'd just rip them apart.=]

I had a great week and I hope you guys would get one as well. :p

!~D4V1D~!

No comments:

Post a Comment