Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chinese School =]

Hey!David here. Unbelievable yeah? Well Yeah. Forget about me and lemme tell you my life story(its been a real bad habbit). Today was a crazy day. I had chinese school today and i set a really bad example. I rocked up to chinese school with this funky hair style and i was all cool and stuff. the teacher wanted the whole class to introduce themselves so i naturally got picked by the teacher to start. So she asked a simple question in chinese, what was my day school year level. Josh was telling "Yr 11" and keean, which was across the room was raging "Yr 11!!" I how ever had a mental blank. we all get mental blanks every now and then but there are many names for it such as day dreaming, and gazing upon the teachers face. I said yr 12 anyways. I got owned.

Later on we recieved our text books. we analysed the first text and there was this charatcer that looked like this"仅仅" Brendan the super awsome mega pro chinese dictionary said it was"you you(chinese pin yin)" which was later on wrong. corrected by keean and the teacher. It was "jin jin" which he was completly wrong!!! Keean also soon had his embarrassing moment when he had trouble reading the text. If you ever saw his book you would see all there highlighted words all over the page. highlighted as in he didnt know these characters and he wasnt able recognise them. Josh however was more of a background person. He didnt seem to have any problems so i just want to randomly add something what Josh always does to me.
Josh:Hey,David how do you do this equation?
David:um, let me see...(inturrupted by Josh)
Josh: If we multiply this here
David: I think if we...(inturrupted by Josh again)
Josh: then we factorise this
David: eh, am i the one......(inturrupted by Josh again)
Josh: and expand this then this should be the answer! Thanks David.
David:Yeah wtvr ==".
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment