Friday, February 13, 2009

Week Over

Aw man, I had a bummer week, I think I made alot of enemies this week. Not many people like me and i feel invisible... Today me and josh went to this hair cut shop to see Daniel's hair cut, and we saw Grace, I said hi but she didnt reply ==" when he had a break from his one hour hair cut, he said hi to everyone but me!!! I can't seem to fit in any where. Josh has this really funny habit of changing personalities when he's around different type of people. If he's with gangster he all of a sudden becomes gangster, if he is around nerds he becomes nerddy and thinks he can do all the maths.. well try to, esp. asking me questions then answering it for himself. And if he's around whoever yeah you get the point, so every perspective everyone thinks he all good, but i know the real josh..he he he >=] When josh isn't aound im not invisible. I think the attention is all drawn to him. No offense Josh. I'm just jealous. =]

Anywho, I got chink school tomoz so i got to study for 听写, I wanna be better than brendan at chinese. Something tells me this year Keean's chinese is gonna sky rocket out to INFINITY AND BEYNOD!!! I have some difficulty reading some words but like they say practise makes perfect, so im gonna get near perfect =] Well thats all for now See ya's

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment