Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weekends

Now... here's the sad truth about year 12... When we are in Year 7 - 10.. our weekends is a time we can finally ahve fun! Go out on the weekend! Sports! Dota! MOVIES!! but as you enter the final years of life... this occurs... Weekends are not for these sorts of adolencent adventures... not anymore... Weekends are a time.. for us hardworking VCE students to finally... "Catch up on Homework". How exciting. (This is a use of a quip :P) Yes, i propose to you all... This is the sad sad sad (repitition XD) truth that will comform to all of you year 10's and 9's in the future. I love you Generalisation :)

Yes... Jammed packed with chinese school comboed with Spesh tuition on SAturdays... I am simply looking forward to my weekend... As intricate beings... y do i look forward to the weekends anymore.. I do not know... Maybe its spending chiense school with friends and having DAvid do a more ridculous and utterly... hilarious moment of the day... or is it me annoying Brendom until he's going to crack and have multipul break-outs of pimples... or just seeing Josh... nothing to say bout him.. hes to blur...

But yes.. the sad reality of year 12... weekends are for homework.. no outings, or anything... It's jsut a time to hw XD. See how much we love you VCE?

Now... about school.. I can;t really say much about it... cept that spares are for spesh and thinking of reasons why i can't finish my homework or reading manga. Spesh has finally gotten a bit interesting... I actually quite enjoy it now.. goodbye sweet vectors, hello beautiful circular functions. Methods is quite ok... Englsih can be enjoyable and I must say... writing essays is quite fun..Chinese jsut plain sucks and Accoutning... Rofl we ahve a computer SAC lol

Anyway... I found the most awesome song! It's like pro pro!! Its my Kim ft MC Mong called love 119. It's actually so nice! So yes... Homework for all you fans of our blog! You must all go to youtube and watch this mv! And extra task... can u find me the mp3 of this song... i can't find it T_T

I know dilemna after dilemna! Horrifying!!! GAH!

Now.. to end my satirical blog post with a nice happy-ish comment?

And its daniel's birthday today! I knew that long long long time ago XD Actually it occured to me last night but AS LONG AS I REMEMBER! IT IS A START! So happy birthday Daniel... have a seemingly interesting birthday sitting your furhter sac? rofl... enjoy plotting stats and statistics while i compile my circular theorems using sin and cos.

Anywayz.... the homework calls including dinner! Have i told you guys i simply love food... gosh i love food... *drool

tata

Krazy. Exciting. Efficient. Annoying. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment