Thursday, February 12, 2009

GG TEST!!

Rawr! Today I did my first methods test...The revision was like crazy hard and the test was donut easy.. but i made a stoopid mistake. Equation: 3x=6 ... what does x=? I wrote down 3... Okay double check work... 3x=6.. x=?...3?! My gosh.. Once i got my test Back Rawr!!! Out of all the questions in the world why does 6 divided by 3 have to equal 2 ==" but if 3 was 2 then everything will be less in quantity.

It was nice to know that my methods class is a smart class. =] over 3 people got 100% >.>Class Avg 91 %I beat brendan in methods test by 3% woot!! Brendan beat Jsh By 4 % i think. Im jealous of course. I could of gotten 100% due to that Stoopid mistake. So I remind you guys if you see 6 / 3 in your life the answer is 2 not 3!!

From David

No comments:

Post a Comment