Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wraps or no wraps?

Title says it all...

Well ever since Brendan mentioned wraps and vanessa said "=O= THE NEW WRAPS ARE DELISHH" I all of a sudden had a craving for wraps. And if brendan is having a hard time making wraps then im gonna order lots next time I go to macdonalds being an evil customer XD~! Why do I all of a sudden talk about wraps?

Well it all started yesterday night, when I was studying for my AGM (Advanced General Maths) Test I checked out my blog for updates and i read the past blogs and I saw one of brendan s blog. It was talking about wraps. So when I went to sleep besides from dreaming about circular functions, translation, dialation, Unit cicrles Etc...
Well Yup, You guessed it! (Or maybe not >.>) I was dreaming about wraps. They were like clouds and I was flying and as I was about to take a massive bite, My alarm clock blasted in my ear =="

Btw Gratz to Keean Figuring out the wonders of Chocolate. You should have loved it earlier cause when I went to tazzy holiday we went to the cabrary choclate factory and no I didn't see any ompa lumpas, nor did I see charley. We brought a 5 Kg box of choclates. Thats a 30cm X 60cm box. Scince I ate all the good ones and gave 30% away to family and relatives we only have dark choclate left XD! No one likes dark chocolate.

Wraps Gah I can't stop thinking of it. Ack Btw today i was suppose to be doing my AGM Test today, It was actually a revision sheet under test conditions, teacher told me that after she corrected my 98% "Revision" test =="


Msn screwed up so was Jsh's But his one is somehow fixed any way because of a virus sent by a girl called Anita ! Rawr. I wanted to punch her hard at school but she said a girl called francis sent it to her and I wanted to beat her up~! She said this other random gave it to her. What is this virus? Well its when you log on to msn, you will start spamming this link with your name on it or something like that and when people download it, it makes you automaticly spam thier contacts with the same link and your mouse crashes ever now and then. So I shall fix this problem soon.It also disables the function to type.

Upsetting ==v. Have a good one~!

David~!

No comments:

Post a Comment