Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy day

okay today i slept at about 3 oclock in the morning and woke up a 7. because i drank this magical liquid called coffee i instantly woke up. I went to school and was surprised by the teacher giving me my test. after doing the test i forgot everything i leant last night. I think i did okay, im sure i didnt fail though.

After recess was finished i went straight to class, and the effects of my super star was losing its effects and i began to get drowsy. i was half asleep in english class. i was drawing what ever was in my mind. I then went to my form room to get my reports with jsh. guess what?! the form teacher didnt bring the reports so she left and told us to wait. we waited and she came back with the wrong form reports. we followed her to the staff room.

We waited for a further 10 minutes and she came out with a cup of coffee and a cookie, saying another student took it. Why would a student take our reports!? and why did she make her lunch before telling us!? Grr.

Well today something intresting happened today, i was teaching this kid how to dance and i never taught him before..he gave me $10!! woah woah woah, whats up with this kid? ofcourse i gave it back, ah yo what a mess, never gonna teach that kid again, then my brother goes up to him and he gives him $10 and he walks off to the canteen =="

After school i went to nando's and as jsh and brendan and will and franciss and jacky we ordered a bowl of large chips and shared. iw as mostly playing on brendans Ds..You know it wasn't as fun as u think it is. I was pretty boring,i was playing dragon ball. o.o

me and brendan went to box hill after remeeting with jsh, after his trip to the library, he brought Jan with him. we went to the booth and we waited and waited.. aw come on jsh lets go to the a restaurant IM HUNGRY!! you see i owe jsh so i treated him out he had to choose the restuarant. therefore i pay back my debt. we at ate the best food, darren came, he talked and we walked to church office and we went to youth alive (regional) and now i am back home.

im tired so i think im going to rest my brain wiht no work whatso eva!

Quote of the day!
Brendan: I just did a math test =="
David: Oh, ur smart brendan ur the best at maths, ur gonna be an accountatn remember?
Brendan: I cheated wrong today =="
David: Eh.. u better work on your english.

[Ð] ã ѵ ï d .

No comments:

Post a Comment