Sunday, March 22, 2009

w00t

I actually jsut want to say... I BEAT U DAVID WONG! I PWNT U SO HARD!! TAKE THAT!! MY CHINESE IS BETTER THAN URS!! ALL THE BLOG POSTS SAYING MY CHINESE HEN LAN!! TAKE THAT 17!!! 17 BI NI 16 DUO YI FEN! Muahhahaha

Oh man.. i was like waiting for that day... i was like... I gonna bag David so hard if i like beat him in a SAC... which i did! AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!!! ROFL!!! woooooo!

I msut seem like a the biggest asshole.. but the amount of bagging I get for my Chiense skills is like infinite. Thus, me bagging someone bout how their Chinese is worst then mine is just fantastic!

Anyway... Also i would like to re-iterate the point of how FOB Brendan is. In Chinese school, Brendan asked the most rofl question.

Brendan: Hey guys, does listening have an 'r' in it?
Joshua/Me: Err... no? I mean.. yeh! Of course it does
Brendan: Oh, okay...
Joshua: Hey Brendan, just wondering where does the 'r' go?
Brendan: Hmm... Between the 't' and 'i'
Me: Are you serious Brendan?
Brendan: Omgsh, I thought it was spelt listrening, causing like we pronounce it as listring

O M G

Man Brendom, you never fail to amuse me... just simplistic Brendom... Now we also ahve a joke goign on about how hes gonna get 20 in English and i get 20 in Chinese >.> Sadness... that means David will get 10 XD

Hmm... lets really begin this post... What did i do this weekend...

Well Friday i finally gave Vanessa her long overdue... 4 months belated birthday present. That took ages... Saturday.. Chiense school WHERE I PWNT DAVID IN HIS SAC!!! w00t!!! OMGSH OWNED!!! and then we had Danica's party which was fun! Cause i at prata and i love prata *drool... Sudnay church and then just maths... gosh

And then... i had tuition Egnlish SAC of a triple text analysis!! COME ON!!!

and then now I'm here about to do more maths! How fun

Double maths is jsut soooooo much fun!

tata

Chen Ze Qiang bi Da Wei de han yu duo hao

No comments:

Post a Comment