Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Question

Ever wondered what the difference between the 2 greatest food in the world is? Well... I propose this, I accentuate to our viewers of our totally awesome worldwide ranking no 1. blog right now...

What is the difference between Roti Prata and Roti Canai.

Don't say ones prata and ones canai! But what is.. the actual difference between such great tasting foods? Is one like made with much greater tasting curry, extra meat, gravy? I DUNNO!! DO YOU?! Cause i wanna know!

Dammit Roti is sooooooo good.. Malaysia is like gg... Roti everything, I want a roti Bom, Rot canai, Roti prata, Roti teh tarik! Like seriously everything

Everything is roti... so awesome

Aside from the wonderful world of prata... We welcome the world of mathematics... steming from the great Euler or the magnificant Fibannaci

But from here.. stems the world of complex numbers

nah this sucks... I'm gonna blog to u bout my day... stuff you maths

hmm... today... was fricekn cold i nearly had a ice cube machine in my mouth... then had my double spesh back... got 25/33 for my sac... not to bad considering my class is like horrendous XD hmm after that chinese which was boring... WAgged PE for a sexy spesh study session then english and a awesome surprise methods test!!! AFter that band.. gosh band was so fricken draining... so crap

This ends my wonderful day :)

GO ME SPESH SAC TOMMOROW!!! CONIC EQATIONS!!! TRIG FUNCTIONS!!! VECTORS!!! COME ON!!!
GO ME METHODS SAC THURS!!! GRAPHING!!! FAMILIES OF FUNCTIONS!!! ALGEBRA!!! COME ON!!!

POWER ON!!!!

ROARRRRRRR

k2a the keekee pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment