Thursday, March 19, 2009

AFK

Hey~!

Funny thing, everyone's alot more busy then me. Brendans got work..AFK==" Keeans doing maths==" Josh's got his busy schedule (whatever it is) And I'm left alone doing nothing rite after finishing homework..unless its chemistry.. Im too bored to do it=="

I officially dislike this type math im doing for maths. I don't get 1/2 the things the teacher says anymore, and even though my answers are correct. I seem to be just guessing, someone asks me "oh your smart, how do i do this?' and i just say "this becomes this number" and they say "how?" and im like "i dunno it just is" =="

Hehe. 35/35 for my analysis task,(which is 100% for those who cant read fractions) on my analysis task. don't what i got for chem ==" I got the lowest out of my friends. Josh?! Since when did you get so good in scinece? I was the bomb and now his test results is nearly double mine =="

Chemistry due next week, i cant be bothered doing it. at this rate im not going to finish this. I don't wanna do it. If i blur out chemistry i got nothing to worry about except for my english outcome. English yay! Not ==" My worst subject, last year i got a "B" which was a 75% i think? and a "C" the year before and a "D" the year before that.

Well wish me for this outcome.. I'm not studying for it though...Haha, gg :P

Btw brendan this might be a bit late but GOOD LUCK ON THE CHEMISTRY TEST!! I realise now how to make my typing bold.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment