Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10th March 2009

Today we had the swimming carnival. I went and did diving. I had the same score as the person who came first. then he complained and pushed me 1 position below. If i remembered what to do on my 3rd dive i would have came first ==" I let him win anyways =] you can tell..I lost by 1/2 a score.

Well my school house (batman) came last. just like last year and the year before and the year before the other. Why do we lose so much you may ask? Well they put all the lazy Azns into our group.

Btw about the c-box, from keeans comment. Keean is the heaviest out of us 3 =] no offence keean. He loves chocolate =] He can't help it. Brendan doesn't eat much! I have extremely fast motabolisim and I exercise as well. Just like keean said. Assets (Keeam)= Liabilities (Davdom) + Owners Equity (Brendom). Our combined weight equals keean XD.

I accidentilly bashed my big toe into this tree trunk on the floor. and Josh didnt seem care very much. He said he had it and he didn't cry. I didn't cry, I was on the floor in pain. No I can barely walk =="

Well all in all I had a good day~! Have a good one~! or maybe two! or three, four~!
hahaha

1/2 of Keeam= davdom

No comments:

Post a Comment