Saturday, March 14, 2009

Roarrr

Just a thought:

I don't know what to think anymore? Life? Purpose? Sense?
Feel that its all gonna just go to waste?
That nothing shall change even if you try?
I try so hard... but you never notice me...
Want a change to happen, but nothing is seen
To no ends I try, and to no ends it shall be done
Cry about the simple things we once had
Nothing ever works out to be the fairy-tale
Can I be the one for you?
Change happens... we embrace it or it shall be our demise
It will never be the same
Have you ever felt that you want the world to cave in at your feet?
No time to think, nothing to do, not knowing what to say?
Place to what extent does it matter
In the end.. nothing matters?
This is life
World... an ethereal place where all dismay occurs
What to do.
Shall I fail?
I dunno.
Do you?

tres bien

No comments:

Post a Comment