Monday, March 23, 2009

23.03.09 ^^

these few days have been rly rly goood and awesome!!

on sat was chinese school where i got my SAC back and got 19/20.

sunday involved going to work and getting my "CREW MEMBER OF THE QUARTER" =DD i got $50 and a 50% discount card for ALL maccas kekekke...SOSOSOSO happi when manager presented it to me that i was going crazy in the freezer cos there were customers and co-workers around for me to go crazy in the kitchen XDXD.

then today. got accounting SAC back!!! kakakakka 49/50!! ownagee. though that 1 mark was such a careless mistake >.< I COPIED THE VALUES WRONG!! if it was something like a theory questions that i didnt understand, or some or error i wouldn't have been so annoyed, but a COPYING VALUE ERROR!!! gahhh hahhahah. oh wellls. im happy with it ^^V.

today also got my ttds for my dS!! wooot. i got games on it!! POKEMON =DD.

now should continue workin hard!!
23.03.09
brendn

No comments:

Post a Comment