Saturday, March 21, 2009

21.3.09

Woke up at 11:00. Yes I got the best sleep out of all the weeks. staying up at 1:00 avg has finally got me. you may ask staying up 1 oclock doing what?! I was studying of course ==" and with all that studying i didn't even study my english outcome.
Btw either walkng around at bh or just in the library doing nothing after school up until dinner.

Today, i felt 100%,we all got our SAC's back. i got 16/20, keean got 17/20, josh also got 17/20, brendan got 19/20!! Gratz!! Regardless we all got "A" and Brendan got an "A+". I'm very happy for all of us, cuz we all got A'z cause a is for Azn's.
Well after chinese school brendan walk off by himself after over 8 requests for taking him to box hill under very hot weather. Josh left and me and keean were left alone. after 5 minutes into waiting my mum finally came and she took keean and me home. Thats it...

I am very tempted to take brendans Ds. Coz its black, and black Ds's are smexifullnessless. pronounced as Ssssmmmm-eeeeeeeecccccckkkssss-eeeeee-ffaaawwwlll-neeeeeesssss-llleeesss. So when he brings it to school, brendan :you better watch out, you better look out, you better watch out cause im telling you why, i'm gonna steal you Ds tonight... Soz im just on a high. Because i just had my VERY FIRST ICECREAM CAKE. Yum.. we should buy one. Yeah im gonna host a friends out onli and were gonna eat iceream cake.. hehe and bubble tea and everything thats nice with rice. =]

3 "P"s Positive people Pwns =]

[Ð] ã ѵ ï d .

No comments:

Post a Comment