Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stress+Work

You know what is the strongest force on earth? Its Love. The simple simplicity of Love is so convicting, filled with passion and purenessless. Why am I blogging about Love? It because (No, im not in love...or maybe I am?) I have stress and the pressure from school and family. I need to find a part time job and quick! Brendan I'm gonna work maccas with you! Teach me! I have to love something, if I don't I will probably go crazy.

Hmmm, for 10 years. I'm the same as I am now. Except my knowledge of circular functions ==" Quadratics... Language analysing, Chinese vocabualry, and chemical substances. Oh and My walk with God.. =]

I've been think I should change my personality, I person who goes out and does everything. Or a person who gets really cocky, or should i be really nerdy?! Wear glasses and comb my hair in 1 direction. I tried it all trust me. I liked the gangster =] Glasses, waxed hair, Rough sense of fashion. Hmmm I kinda quit that because If Cbs doing my hair everyday, also i had a haircut..a real bad haircut.

Keean great man, I'm not fat no matter what u say. XD Brendan awsome dude, just try not to hate keean so much. Stress Hw SACS Tests Assignments Work. Well this week was extremly intense for me (if you know what im saying wink* wink*) I shall continue my search for my part time job.

Have a good one, oh and to all my friends ; 我希望大家会永远在一起
Love Ya All!

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment