Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am tired with work...

hi..my brain is half dead so if i type something that doesnt make sense try to understand me. thanx

today i didn't go to school. why, well its a secret i cant tell. i told franciss only because my brain was dead. I could even write sui bian in chinese... I wanted to play franciss's Ds today but i forgot how to ask o.o"

well after not going to school i went to box hill central and at this bento box, with milk tea.. I walked to the library to finish my remainding hw... Then i came home and now i am revising for AGM test tomorrow...Im DOOMED i only understand 60% if circular funtions 2. Okay if anyone who can solve this before tomorrow they will recieve a prize...

The equation is
A fun ride for children follows the curve with equation
y=√2 sin(π/12 x)+√2 cos(π/12 x)+2,0≤x≤24
where y is the height from the ground is metres and x is the horizontal distance travelled.
1.express √2 sin(π/12 x)+√2 cos(π/12 x)+2 in the form rcos(π/12 x-α)
2.whats the maximum
3.solve x when of the ride is height is 3 metres

There..

Anyways back to blogging...

Keean is gone to accounting tuition so he cant help, Brendan forgot everything so he's useless and jsh isn't even up to my part so he's no help...

Anyways scince brendan has a Ds, theres only 1 meaning to it. he wants to boost my VCE scores up!!! =] Why cause he's going to spend mroe time gaming then studying therefore he'll do worse. but dw brendan i still believe u'll get 98+ keean looks like someone who can get 99+ easy and jsh looks like...95+? dont ask me i'm probably near the 3 so yeh hoboz FTW...

I'm tired and bored i want to sleep but i have the test first thing tomorrow, so wish me luck and hope that i dont fail..

Goodnite all and for those reading in the morning, good morning...

[Ð] ã ѵ ï d .

No comments:

Post a Comment