Friday, March 27, 2009

Epic Journey

Well... after venturing in the daunting fields of complex planes... I... k2a.. have finally finished 1 exercise in a space of 90 minutes. I have finally won against chapter 4F, the most horrendous task to ever be placed before me. I have 4G and 4H ahead... De Moires Theorem and Complex Identities... Gracious me.. a mountain to climb... But NO! Just as it seems all hope is lost, Re-inforcements arrives... the prince of maths... Calculator Ti-89 comes to my rescue! Slogging at polynomials of 4th degree and factorising equations into imaginary numbers... oh the joy, oh the relief, oh the bewilderment...

But as all hope was born again.. underneath our very legs, all hell broke loose... The Mathematical Methods brigade breaks free from the chains of a Tabernacle, sparking havoc around us. Its here, Glorious Exercises from Chapter 5 of logarithm come streaming through, obliterating everything in its path. There is not only algebratic equations to solve, graphing is a new invention, penetrating the earth at our very feet. With this, further assistance arrives for the maths force, with Chapter 6 arriving with more equations about Circular Functions. With weaponary ranging from Different Quadrants of Positives and negatives and finding exact values of certain radians, the Generals Sin, Cos and Tan lead their division towards us...

Is all hope lost? Will k2a finish all his maths homework before the end of the weekend? Who knows? Get ready for the next installment! Sunday! Stay Tuned for more!

Yes... I am unbelievably piled up with maths at the moment... I am unable to go youth alive because of this. Not only do i have this, i ahve to finish all my General Conversation for chinese AND read the entire novel 1984. How fun... Welcome to my weekend folks...

FUN FUN FUN

I WANNA WATCH A MOVIE T_T I WANNA GO OUT!! GIVE ME BACK MY SOCIAL LIFE!!! WAGHHH

Back to maths now :(

Moonpie

P.S: Where are you nummy nummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment