Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good old brown

Good old brown, now i know why brendan likes brown, it leaves a nice warm feeling, very welcoming. so yeh I dont care if u guys hate it cause i like it :p Okay unless u all say u hate it then it'll change >.>

RAWR~! You guyz!! Sign Off!! Rawr, im starting to confuse me which posts are brendans which posts are keeans ==" anyways something happened yesterday, i was stretching and then my brother came and i was like "NOOOO! Stay away from me!!" and then BANG!! Ow ow ow my right leg, He tore one of my muscles... now for the whole day today i was unable well have trouble walking .

I didnt have chinese today so i had first period off so i slept in abit :D and i had last two periods off so i only had 3 periods of class :D :D I studied so hard for the upcoming chem test and it was suppose to be tomorrow but before i left school one of my classmates told me there was no test. NOOOO! all that effort for nothing, no i have to restudy to remember all the chem stuff ==" Grrrr~! Chemistry teacher was away monday and tuesday, i dunno what happned o.o

Dear Josh (for all those who want me to send to josh)
Dear Keean (for those who want me to send it to keean)
Dear Sleeping Time (my alriginal diary)

Today I hit a wall. Because my right leg failed to support my weight. Btw I LOVE YOU!!! (referring to sleeping time) I just want more and more and more and sleep 4eva!!! until i had enough then i wake up~! :3

Yours truly

Brendan

jokes

Keean

...

okay DaviD =]

No comments:

Post a Comment