Tuesday, May 26, 2009

150th post :p

Hey, Exams coming up, hope all stressed and studying hard and all. aslo word to all those people who are doing CSL Yr 12 YOU CAN GO SCREW YOURSELF!! so my score can go up XD (aside for keean and brendan) Now why do I randomly have so much time to blog? During the midst of all the exams etc? Well thats because i didnt bring any books back home ==" So what do I do? Go on my mafia... restuarant city....read a book... do a bit of gaming... lay on the floor and then realise HEY I GOT A BLOG! So here i am. Hope you all miss me you sexy bunch of people who are reading this. Haha. Okay Um before I type any further.. Word to you all This is an "M" Rated post!! So no one read this who is 14 and below shall instantly close your browser and dont come back on untill 5 weeks time when this post has dicintergrated and has full dissapeared.......


Your not leaving are you?...

Okay I knew it this blog is too addicting XD..

Okay well then I shall continue..

At school we have this talent quest and 1st pize gets 500 DOLLARS!!!! Woot! we have got to soooo win that!! Split 80 Bucks each :p Think about all that money is making me drool ----><. Okay thats about it oh and to oficially make this "M" Rated I Cut myself today by accident. soo lots of blood.. ewwww~!

Well nice blogging now back to laying on the floor Cyaz~!

#!~<{[DaviD]}>~!#

No comments:

Post a Comment