Thursday, May 14, 2009

Free~! :3

Today I was filled with tests and was cramming hardcore yesterday nite but now... IM FREEE!!! Lets spread my happiness to the world!! If you dont feel my happiness then imagine you got everything you wanted and this world was the world that you wanted it to be~! Now multiply that feeling by infinity and you get what im feeling XD~! Phew its great to get that out of my system. Well now that i have finished all the test this whole semester i still got exams so study hard -.- and harder -.- and harder-.- But 2 more weeks till the exams scary o.o

Yesterday I also did cross country, brendan went to the front and we bursted all our energy out! rawr why does brendan have to be so competitive, we should have went to a constant pace like Jsh, Ai yo. and I could have beaten brendan in the cross country if the little kid gave me the stamp properly and actually stop talking to me brendan is like 10 metres AWAY FROM ME!! So I bolted across the feild at 10000Km per hr but brendan just made it before me by 0.000000001 seconds ==" Oh well. It doesnt matter, i should have stuck with jsh. would have came first :)

Today after all my test i think im gonna celebrate witha nice warm bath with bubbles and a 3 cups of warm soothing milkshakes and watching anime all at the same time. yeh that would be great... if my mum let me LOL!

Well its been a long day. Cyaz allz~!

[DaviD]

No comments:

Post a Comment