Sunday, April 26, 2009

RAWR~!

Growl =L

Keean Beat me on chinese SAC again at chinese school, but i dont think that matters, as long as im getting good chiense marks at day school, chink won't matter XD Anyways today i slept till like 12 today... Wow 3 times, hmm i think i should start sleeping earlier =="

And blogging is getting reeeaally reeaally closer to my personal diary out in public o.o

Dear Diary,

Keean beat me in the chinese Sac... make that 2 Sacs. But no matter how much he's boasts i'll alaways be happy for him :P He beat brendan as well!! untill brendan pointed out the teacher's miss calculation so she added an extra 5 marks. wow no one counts that badly.. can they?

Well i had a nice day, nothing happened much cause half of the day i was sleeping, so i shuld sleep more earlier... yeh note to self, sleep more earlier..
Yours sinserly...
to me truly?...
GAH~!...
I dont know how to end a diary LOL!XD

[dAVId]

p.s =>2 weeks since last blog wow, nevathought that was possible since i talk alot... like tons and i just have to say something or typep something.. u can tell cause i say so much on msn XD Cyaz

p.s.s => actually b4 i end I just want to add I played L4D with keean and jsh and i just loved shooting jsh XD jsh was helping keean up and i shot him down and everyone was down and i ran out of ammo on both my guns LOL~! Brendan i now see why u shot jsh, keean u should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment