Thursday, April 23, 2009

LaLaLa

Its 11.12pm... I'm unbelievably tired and actually pretty annoyed at work atm... I have to write up an English Essay and i absolutely can't be bothered with doing that... but i ahve to do it or else teacher will RAGE me T_T Plus i have to do my detailed study for chinese or else i die T_T

I had the most awesome dream and then my dad tried to wake me like 4 times but i didnt get up... I was dreaming that i was like differentiating this maths equation and I couldn't do it and i kept telling my dad to wait. Quite sad really...

MATHS IS GONNA TAKE ME THROUGH VCE!!! COME ON!!! English will fail me >.<

BLEH English!!! Biggest waste of my life ever... and my SAC is on Wednesday.... gonna fail that badly

sighzz

Must do English or forever be cursed with the hate English bug >.<

byee

Actually... Before i go... I actually must rant about one thing... How come my name is in the middle and Brendom's name is before mine in our blog URL... I mean.. I think i ranted bout this 3 motnhs ago... but seriously! EVen thought ur older then me by a month, I am still the asset of the equation, therefore i should be placed before you brendom! WAGHHHH!

And... Another thing: U annoy me BRENDOM LUU!! STOP TEAM KILLING IN L4D NOOB!

Seriously! I will take a scenario from V.A when L4D with Brendom....

Jacky: Brendom stop shooting me
(Brendom Shotgun's Jacky)
All: Tard...

Jsh: Oi Brendom! Stop shooting me!
(Brendom repeatedly shoots Jsh)
All: omg

Partially the reason why Brendom Luu is noob at l4d... so annoying! Even worst then David when he first started doing circular functions when he thought cos(x) is positive in the 2nd quadrant (LOL MATHS)

Ok... Shall go

PS. It has been more then 2 weeks since i made a blog post XD

No comments:

Post a Comment