Sunday, April 12, 2009

Keean's House

Hey

Last friday i went in the morning to church office at about 9 o'clock ( i was walking) and waited for about half an hr and nobody came... >.> And then it was 9.50am and the easter prayer meeting suppose to start at 10. Nessa messaged me that she was positivly sure that it was church office. And i was getting ready to buy a train ticket, finally quentin came.. so close!Phew ~! we then prayed for about an hour and a half, It was awsome! I was never so pump about prayer, really you guys should have came.

Anyways after that i stayed at church office until about 6'o clock oh in that time period i was playing mafia wars.... every 5 minutes i get "1" stamina point and it goes in like 3 seconds. I was so sad. Then brendan called and asked a sleep ova at keeans house...YAY! then jsh called and said the same thing... YAY! and then he came to church office and told me something important... reallly important, he forgot he couldn't remember until like 20 minutes late.... ready for it? bring your sleeping bag... ==' No jsh im not going to bring my sleeping bad im going to sleep outside where all the dogs are and freeze myslef to death>.> OF COURSE I BRING A SLEEPING BAD> WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP IN YOUR SLEEPING BAG WITH YOU?! ai yo what was jsh thinking?

Anyways at keeans house we played "LEFT 4 DEAD" just this game where u shoot scary zombies and every 10 seconds u hear jsh saying " HOLY S***T! HOLY S***T!" yeh was pretty funny then we played FIFA, i was horrible dont talk about it. I played Counter strike and me and brendan rotated and I smashed brendan! i killed more guys than him =] But thats nothing to be proud about, keean then smashed me soon after. We watched red cliff good movie until Jsh's feet was blocking the tv screen and i could only see half the screen and his feet so i feel asleep, earlier than all my friends. I woke up at about 11 o'clock changed clothes as quite as i could but i was a bit weary and i stuck my right foot on the left hole and i was hopping around for like 5 minutes trying to get my left leg into something_ LOL, then i decided to take a shower to wake me up.

Brendan woke up 2nd then comes jsh, he was trying to find his glasses and i held it right infront of me and he was like... wheres my glasses wheres my glasses? so clueless jsh XD keean woke up last, probably cause he slept the latest. I went on the computer and went to play OMGPOP and it was pretty fun, so then i made account. ALL YOU RANDOMS OUT THERE WHO ARE READING THIS MAKE A OMGPOP ACCOUNT AND PLAY WITH ME!! well anyways brendan left first cause he needed to work then keeans brother came jsh at megoren then left 2nd and i left last. yeh thats the end of that.

ENJOY UR EASTER

Btw bunnies do not relate to easter eggs they don't even lay eggs!

~dAVId~

No comments:

Post a Comment