Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Official Opening of the So Entertainingly Xcellent (S.E.X) Blog of B&K

w00t! First blog post is all mine! hehe... This is officially my first time blogging and finally! I'm no longer a blogging virgin XD

Firstly... Queries... my gosh it took me like, 20 minutes to open the "Post new Blog" icon. So saddening.. seriously like it just hung there for like ages!!! Frustration galoreeeeee specially on a 41 day of a sweltering heat wave... So baddd plus my light bulb just blew T_T

Secondly... Brendom decides to hog all the credentials and glory when our blog becomes world famous in the hands of the millions of overseas viewers, as he decides to be selfish and place his name before mine in the blog name! WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?!?! I gave him the idea... Ta zhen de hen guo fen, bu hao de pen you... i hope he reads this post after.. especially his "Qing Ai De Ren". See my chinese isn't that bad XD

Thirdly... YEAR 12 STARTS IN LIKE 2 DAYS OMGWTHBBQ T_T I'm so scared for it.. its like a date with destiny... shocking! Future depends on this entire year of hardcore study and no-social life (AKA pulling a Daniel). But yes... beyond all the stress and eagerness to revise and learn new things, I've created a blog! The one thing that will keep my sanity over the next 10 months!

Fourthly... ITS HOT! DAMN IT IS HOT! Its like burning... raining fire goodness.... boy is it like a furnance... plus.. my aircon is very useless... its like not working and bout to explode... Poor Brendom has no aircon so hes dying in his little room with his laptop.

And and finally! I realised that blogspot automatically auto-saves my work! Yay!

Blogging is fun XD

That's all for now! Also.. I hate codes >.>

k2a

No comments:

Post a Comment