Friday, January 30, 2009

ITS OVER!!

The heatwave is over!!! YAYYYY!!!!! And it's about freakin time... Goodness 4 days of non-stop heat heat heat... even my poor laptop had it bad :(

Yes... First day of school today was good! I had a half day which was totally awesome! Cept for assembly where like 1000 guys were crammed into a hall with the entire place reeking of absolutely feral BO. Possibly the most foulest thing I've experience in a while (Apart from Brendom XD That was mean, soz). Apart from the sizzling afternoon at school... I stil haven't made a choice about further or spesh XD Rofl.... indecisiveness galoure... never ever put your life in my hands! Would never know waht to choose.

After school... bummed at home... watched How I Met Your Mother which isn't too bad... But Big Bang Theory KICKS ITS ASS!! Still so funny even after watching it for the billionth time. (Note sarcasm there)

But now comes the most crucial part of this blog post... HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE WATER TO FREEZE IN THE FREEZER!!! ITS SOOOOO ANNOYING! I LEFT THE WATER IN THE FREEZER FOR LIKE 4 HOURS AND IT STILL DIDNT FREEZE!!! WAGHHHHHH!!! It was extremely annoying! Luckily I used an Ice PAck to cool me down... see how smart i am :)

Just came back from soccer.... which was horrific lol... and yeh.. thats bout it... apparently I have to go for this chinese school thing for something which i dunno what that something is so i guess this something isn't very important for if the something was important I would've remembered the thing it was about but obviosuly this thing hasn't struck a bell of importance, therefore this thing is not a thing to be worried about. And I have kaoroke with Brendom and Frances and Ken tomorrow!! w00t! Time to rip out the Jay Chou and Big Bang :)

Night!!

k2a

No comments:

Post a Comment